All vehicles are inspected prior sales and comes with full warranty
The coverage depends on the mileage of the vehicle at the time of purchase as outlined below:
|Less than 40,000 miles
||90 days or 3,750 miles, whichever comes first
|40,000 to 79,999 miles
||60 days or 2,500 miles, whichever comes first
|80,000 to 124,999 miles
||30 days or 1,250 miles, whichever comes first
|125,000 miles or over
||No express warranty
Only defects that impair your vehicle's use or safety are covered.
Defects are not covered if they:
- Affect appearance only;
- Are covered by the manufacturer's express warranty and the dealer assures that the repairs were made;
- Are caused by negligence, abuse, vandalism, or accidents unrelated to the defect;
- Are caused by repair attempts made by someone other than the dealer, its agent, or the manufacturer; or
- Are caused by substantial change made by you to the vehicle (such as installing a sunroof or a Audio / Video System that was not part of the vehicle when you bought it).
The defects must arise during the warranty period. You must return the vehicle to the dealer for repair no more than five business days after the expiration date of the warranty period. The dealer may charge you
a one-time $100 deductible, but only if this amount is written on your copy of the warranty.
"Extended Warranty Is Available"
* Ask dealer for more details